Thursday, March 28, 2013

Big things Come in Small Packages

Meet R.J.  my fabulous guard kitty.  He is part of my quality control response team to ensure that your package arrival is a safe one! 
 
I'm sure by now, you may be asking yourself.... 
"What's inside the brown box?   ~ Why is it so heavily guarded?"
Let me show you, read on.
 
 
Inside the ugly brown box is an even prettier box!!  The secrets out.
Shall I say, the cat's out of the bag....?  {bad joke I know!}

 
 
This one of a kind book is all packaged up and ready to go to a new home. Very soon wedding guest will be reviewing and writing personalized messages to the bride and groom.  Notice how the pages "lay-flat";  this allows room for an extended personalized message.  With a wide range of Cover Options, it's an irresistible way to preserve those special memories, wouldn't you agree?
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

About Your Photographer

Look Up Old News


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP